Getting students properly fed, and through the line quickly and accurately is your #1 job. Whether it’s in the lunchroom, the classroom, or on the bus, Meals Plus has you covered.
Point of Sale
Our POS system was designed by software engineers with direct experience in school settings. We’ve used that know-how to create technology with benefits for everyone working in the cafeteria.
- Reduces technology issues in the cafeteria by as much as 95%
- Vending machine integration
- Allergy tracking & dietary restriction feature
- A la carte and charging controls
- Serve by homeroom or other groups functionality
- Mobile compatible
- Detailed audit tracking
Meals Plus centralizes all of your district’s data so you get real-time access to accurate data on a school-by-school or district-wide basis. This way you don’t have to worry about inconsistencies between schools and the central office.
- Allows Point of Sale pricing updates from the central office
- Enables true centralized data management
- Update student data
- Setup and edit user profiles
- Exchange data with the district student information system via automated or manual import
- Export data in a range of formats, to share with other district software systems
Online Payments Integration
K12PaymentCenter gives districts and parents a single place to handle both meal payments and general school fees! Districts can easily collect and manage payments while offering parents the convenience and flexibility to securely pay online with a credit/debit card.
- Meal Payments
- Parents can pay for school meals on any device, make one-time or recurring payments, view student account balances, and track purchases.
- Districts using K12PaymentCenter for meal payments have seen a 10-15% increase in participation.
- General School Fees
- K12PaymentCenter accommodates virtually any school-related fee such as meals, merchandise, apparel, supplies, tickets, yearbooks, etc.
- With email and push notifications, parents are notified when a fee is assigned to their student so they know when to login and pay!