Meals Plus Support is Working to Reduce “Back to School” Stress
Our Meals Plus Technical Support Team understands that the “back to school” season can be intimidating, and maybe even nerve-wracking, but it doesn’t have to be! We make sure cafeteria software technical issues that may arise are quickly taken care of, so you have one less thing to stress about during the busiest time of the year.
We receive more technical support calls in August than any other month of the year, yet our customer support statistics don’t suffer.
- The average time to answer our customers’ calls was only a minute and 13 seconds, a record low!
- The average time on the phone was only 11 minutes and 42 seconds.
- And our first-call resolution was 91%, which means that questions were answered or issues were solved on the first call 91% of the time!
Here are just some of the comments from Meals Plus customers via our randomly generated support call follow-up survey:
- “BEST customer support I have ever talked to! Thank you so much!”
- “Always professional and thorough; the Meals Plus support is exceptional.”
- “Wonderful! Very quick to help and quick with response to fix issue.”
- “I am very pleased with the system and the technical support group. They are awesome! They are very patient and go that extra mile to make sure that I understand their answer to my questions or concerns. I am so glad we went with Meals Plus.”
- “We have never had a problem with Meals Plus. I am able to call and get a quick answer and the staff is always very friendly!”
- “It was perfect! They knew exactly what I needed, and I was off the phone in no time! I wish everything was this easy!” 🙂
If you experienced technical issues and didn’t receive this caliber of technical support during your “back to school” season, contact us today to see how Meals Plus can help keep your lunchlines moving!